Just think about the amazing moment when you will get a newly packed brand new bike in front of the corridor. We know you will be augmented and engage yourself to work with it instantly. On the other hand, before starting with the final riding you might need to adjust some bike accessories as it does not comes in completely assemble.
Although it is not at all a tough work but your excitement soon become muted if you do not have a good idea of handling different bike assembling tool kit.
Therefore, if you want to avoid the extra work of searching build a bike online or bicycle assembly service in internet, here we have come up with 7 self-applying techniques of assembling any types (Mountain, Hybrid, and Road) of bike.
We guarantee, will not take more than 30 minutes to set-up and you can reduce your bike assembly cost and enjoy different bike assembly parts with this work.
Bike/ Bicycle Assembly Checklist
- Hex wrenches
- Chain tool
- Saw guide
- Cassette locking tool
- Bottom bracket tool
- Crown setting tool
- Torque wrench
- Press fitting tool
2 . First, read the instruction manual carefully and check whether all the other components are in the box or not. As most bikes come with 80% assemble you only need to attach different parts rather than install and it will be ready to go.
3. According to manual adjust the seat with the saddle and insert it as much deepest as you can. With this, also adjust and tighten the seat tube with Allen wrens.
4. Then you take out the separate handlebar from the box and fix it with the bike fork by keeping the face forward mounting the wheel. Here, do not forget to check its easy movement throughout the fork before final positioning.
5. After that, you directly move on into the wheel fixation. Wheels are most important to inspect carefully. Before set-up make sure the wheels are leakage free and it can move easily over the rim. First you inflate the tires with manual or machine hand pump and close it with valve cap after you have done. Next you set-up both the wheels in front and rear forks and tight all the bolts. Remember, do recheck a couple of time for final installation of wheels.
6. After wheels, you can go for cable or brake set-up. In this case, if you have side pull brakes simply squeeze or twist the front brake lever and fix it with the bolt. Whereas, if you have got linear pull brakes known as V-brakes you have the insert the brake arms into the front brake by squeezing it and fix it into the noodle tip hole. As brake plays a vital role for driving do not forget to check the connection frequently.
7. Finally, you can move into the pedal installation. It’s quite easy and all you have to do is fix the pedal with left “L” clockwise to the crankarm and marking right “R” to the anti-clockwise to the crankarm. But you might face difficulty of spinning the pedal axles. In this case, use some grease and set-up accordingly.
So, how do you found bike assembly job? Easy right? Please note that, these are the basic set-up and suitable for all categories. Likewise, you can also add some extra accessories such as water bottle and smart phone carrier and use different equipment’s when needed. Lastly, after complete full assemble work do not hesitate to check every set-up frequently to ride with safe and joy
Also you may liked
- Top Rated Mountain Bike Under 300 A buying Guide
- Best Budget Mountain Bike Under 200
- Best Electric Bike Under 1000