Bestbikeworkout.com is committed to protection your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions regarding the use of your Personal Data. and we will gladly assist you.
By using this site or our services, you consent to the Processing of your Personal Data as described in this.
Personal Data – any information that is relating to bike
Processing –set of operations which is performed on Personal Data
Data subject – a natural person whose Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person below 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) – bestbikeworkot.com
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent.
- Processing is limited to purpose.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of data.
- Processing is short with a time period. We will not store personal data for longer
- We will do our top to ensure the accuracy and data integrity and confidentiality.
Data Subject’s rights
- Right to information: meaning you have right to know from where your personal data is being processed, what data is gathered, from how and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: meaning you have right to access all data cpllected from you includes copy and personal data.
- Right to rectification:you have the right to request rectify or erasure of your Personal Data which is inaccurate .
- Right to restrict processing:where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing:in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of Personal Data,
- Right to automated Processing :you have the right to automated Processing, including profiling.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain Personal Data in a machine-readable format as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint:we will provide you the a reason as how to why. If you are not satisfied your request has been handled with please contact us.
- Right to ask for the help of supervisor authority: it means you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority along with the right for other legal remedies
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right withdraw any given consent of processed data.
Data we gather
The information you provided us with:
This may be your e-mail address, name, home address ,billing address, etc – mainly information is necessary for delivering service or to enhance customer experience.
The information automatically collected:
This includes information is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. As an instance, it could be shopping cart information, IP address, shopping history
The information from our partners
We have gather information from our most trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal rights and grounds to share information with us.
Publicly available information
We might gather information which is publicly available.
Technical information, including the (IP) address, login information, browser version and types, time zine setting, operating system platform, browser plug-in types and verrsions, URL etc.
When visitors leave a comments on the site we collect the data and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Media and contract forms.
For image uploading we use embedded location data (EXIF GPS). To be in touch with the customer we use contract us forms.
We use Google AdSense and Amazon Advertising on our website.
Our website uses Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Occasionally, we may include third-party products or services.
Who else can access your Data:
We do not share our data with any strangers. Only out trusted partners can see and access our data. Such as:
- Google analytics.
- Google adsence.
- Amazon associate.
How to secure data:
We secure our data by anonym zing and pseudonym zing. Generally We accept no liability in respect of breaks that occur. Basically we try our best to provide guaranteed information. But if any occurrence happen we will secure our data within assist authorities.
Cookies and other techniques:
- Necessary cookies– cookies are required for able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in though it don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies– these cookies provide functionality which mens our service more convenient or makes providing more personalised features possible
- Analytics cookies– these are used to track the use.
- Advertising cookies– these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests.
- If you have an account and you log in to site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.
- We may also use trusted third-party services
- You can choose computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. You can also eliminate cookies If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your website experience.