This is a comprehensive guide on 4 Home workout To Stay In Good Shape During Coronavirus
Coronavirus can significantly affect the physical and mental health for everyone. It can increase anxiety, loneliness, isolation type, different mental and physical illness even for a healthy person. On the other hand, as self-isolation or home quarantine is considered one of the treatment processes of coronavirus. That’s why people become tensed up easily by thinking about the worsening impact of coronavirus by staying at home.
So to come out from this distress, “Physical Exercise” is thought to be one of the effective ways to stay healthy and fight with the coronavirus. Regarding this, Dr. Whyte said,” Along with the healthy eating being active is the other way to lessen the symptoms of the coronavirus.” Because exercise boosts our immune system and mood and relieves us from anxiety and stress.
But most of us prefer the gym to do the workout as it helps to maintain regularity and activity. But is it really important to go to the gym during the coronavirus outbreak? With this lockdown and curfew situation, it’s very difficult to go to any workout studios or fitness center to make the workout changes. So, in this case, staying home is more beneficial for you can get different gym equipment such as a treadmill, elliptical machine, pedal exerciser, or spin bike and make your own home gym. These machines are not expensive, doesn’t require lots of space and its worth of money to take care of your health.
Apart from the machine, you can continue your workout with some free-hand home exercise while watching TV or passing your leisure time. So, here is the 4 most effective but easy home exercise, which you can do and increase your metabolism.
- Expert Like These Exercise Bike for Home Workout
- Best Exercise bike for Seniors – That Actually Work for Seniors Health
- 5 Stationary Bikes that suitable for home and seniors
- 5 Best Recumbent bike for home & Seniors
- 7 Best Upright Exercise Bike Under 100
Let’s start home workout to stay in good shape
Home Workout To Stay In Good Shape During Coronavirus
- Find a comfortable wall and lean on it.
- Sit against it as if you are sitting in a chair and make your legs 90-degree stand.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and sit on it. Don’t forget to make your back straight while doing and come back to the previous position while ended up.
- You will fill the burn and repeat the position at least 3 times.
- By keeping your hands on the side, lie down on your front.
- Place your hand palms on the ground by beneath your shoulders.
- Lift up your chest as much as you can for straitening your arms.
- Gaze to upwards and hold this position for 30 seconds and feel the stretch and burn on your lower abdominal and chest.
- Come back to the normal position when ended and repeat the process 3 times.
- Push-up is the easiest exercise ever. The technique is also easy to do.
- First, align your spine, shoulder, and hips.
- Position your hands and shoulder a little wider.
- Now lower down the body towards the ground by bend your elbows.
- Make your leg straight on the body.
- Make sure your elbows are 45-degree towards your body.
- It is a very easy exercise, but if you do not do the posture correctly, you may get an injury. So, do these push-up for 5-times and come back to the position to relax.
- Our last workout is sit-ups. Its strength the core and leg.
- Lie down on the floor.
- Fully bend your legs and place feet on the ground.
- Now cross your hands and put it behind the back. This time make sure you are not pulling the neck.
- Try to bring your upper body touching your chin towards the knee.
- Hold this position and repeat for 3 times.